Please sign in to post.

Passau to Prague

We will be ending a river cruise in Passau and are traveling to Prague. Could anyone please provide us with reliable recommendations for a private car service? Thanks!

Posted by
2639 posts

sorry you have had no replies to this,i have just been browsing stuff conecteted to Prague and came across this.
If it is not too late then this company may be of interest to you.
https://www.prague-airport-transfers.com/services/passau-vilshofen-cruise-dock
the do pick ups from the cruise dock and will take you directly to your accommodation in Prague, very reasonably priced. I have not used them for this sort of transfer but have used then numerous times for transfers to and from Prague airport.

Posted by
2 posts

Uncle Gus....thanks so much for the reply! Can’t believe no one had any recommendations! I actually found the same service you now recommended and have booked them.... very quick responses and rate seems competitive...thanks again ....C

Posted by
2639 posts

great, glad you found them.always worth considering posting on both forums, germany and Czech republic. I am on the czech republic one most days but don't always look at other forums unless a question comes up on the All Topics forum, but was having a quiet night tonight (9.30pm here now) so just browsed the forums to see what stuff is being asked.
now heading to bed as I have an early start tomorrow