Please sign in to post.

Munich Airport Hotel

Hi,
I am looking for a Munich airport hotel recommendation, with onsite parking. I will be renting a car upon arrival (from Canada) and will likely head to Dachau Concentration Camp and then back to the hotel. My wife, son and my wife's parents will arrive later in the evening (from Croatia) and we will sleep at the hotel airport and then leave the following morning for Salzburg.

Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Posted by
7209 posts

There’s actually a hotel attached to the airport...the Hilton Munich Airport. Just in case you didn’t already know you can easily take the train to Dachau memorial and you can all travel very cheaply to Salzburg on 1 Bayern ticket.

Posted by
64 posts

We've stayed at the Hilton Munich Airport Hotel several times and couldn't have been more satisfied. All the situations involved early flights the next day. Quite stress free to wake up in the morning, take the elevator to ground floor and walk to the appropriate terminal. During one of our trips, we rented a car from the airport and visited the Füssen area and then returned via a visit to Dachau.
Safe travels.