Please sign in to post.

Join our Oktoberfest table! Tuesday Oct 1st 2019 (for Germany tour starting Sep 24)

Hi all!

My family is taking the RS best of Germany tour from Sep 24–Oct 6 (Tu–Su), and I'm looking for other Tour Members to join us at Oktoberfest. I've secured a table at the Schützen-Festzelt tent from 12:00 - 17:30. We'd likely skip the end of the tour that morning to enjoy Oktoberfest in one of the most popular tents. We have four people going, and are looking for another 6 to join. Please let me know if you'd like to join by this Friday, Aug 2nd.

Posted by
995 posts

As several have reported this thread, please note that we are making a ruling to allow this thread to stand. This is in a grey area and we are trying to allow for members of Rick Steves tours to plan their time together. We can allow this sort of post if it is positioned as doing something together, not entirely unlike how the forum is used to meet other travelers in the Travelers Wanted section. It would cross the line if this post was about the resale of tickets and they weren't going as a group.

Thanks, and as a reminder, please don't reply to this post so that this thread can be about the OP's quest for fellow Oktoberfest revelers. Enjoy!