Please sign in to post.

Condor Airlines

I was planning on flying with Condor Airlines to Germany this summer before the virus pandemic changed everything. I had not yet booked my tickets when travel condition information spiraled crazily every passing day and ended up not having any flight tickets to cancel - one less thing to deal with, for which I am grateful. Received this informational message from Condor today and learned that Condor has received German "federal loan shield" guarantees and claim to have a brighter future than their pre-pandemic troubles would indicate.

https://condor.slgnt.eu/optiext/optiextension.dll?ID=E89E5llW%2B71OdG5_xAFOvoJozeM74Bx8ZDVcRhrZL7t1ihvoww5bMK4jC0iWYdzJ1Fcz%2BHwcCVJaqC5cy_bkNEa%2B6iTgC

So, I see this as one positive outcome of the many virus - related travel industry problems, for this airline at least. Any thoughts or comments about this? I would be interested to hear of any others' experiences with Condor Airlines in the past few years. I look forward to the days when we can all travel again and I hope to renew my travel plans to Germany soon enough.

There are no replies to this topic.