Please sign in to post.

Car rental in Germany

We are going to Germany this spring and are renting a car in Frankfurt through Auto europe. The best rates are with Global Renals but they have several bad reviews. Has anyone rented with them? Please let me know about your experiences as I would like to rent from them. Thank you

Posted by
5259 posts

The 'best' rates are usually those that require any number of required additions when you collect the car and are in a position where it's difficult to contemplate an immediate alternative so you end up paying for all the hidden extras.

Personally I've never hear of Global Rentals so can't comment on their service however if you're reading a number of bad reviews then it should raise a warning flag. Are you willing to ignore those bad reviews if you receive one or two good reviews from posters on here?

Posted by
12 posts

Every business has a bad review and its normal for every business and actually bad review helps to fix some problems in business operations. I recommend to check Hertz or Sixt they have many cars and you can choose what you like. For premium cars you need to have 2x cc just keep in mind.