Please sign in to post.

Berlin in June

We will be in Berlin in June for a conference but wondering if I need to make tour plans ahead of time, or can we just take it day by day?? Not sure of our daily schedules, so we hesitate to commit to definite time tours--So is there anything we really should make reservations for in advance? Or tickets for anything special? (can we count on the weather being lovely???!!!)

Posted by
2184 posts

Most sights can just be visited without planning ahead, exception Recihstag was mentioned already. If you want to visit any high-class music events you shall buy tickets asap, they are normally sold out months to weeks before.

Weather can be sunny and warm. Speaking of "lovely" the locals appreciate also a regular rain shower to avoid draought of nature and forest fires in and around Berlin.

Posted by
8938 posts

Most of the tours of the city do not need reservations. Just show up and buy your ticket. My personal recommendation is for Insider Tours as have had good luck with them on 5 different tours. Pick your theme from their websites to see what days or times they start and where.

Posted by
52 posts

Check museums on museum island. Check into getting tickets in advance to avoid long waits or no openings.

Posted by
14499 posts

June...good time to be in Berlin, as I will be in 2020 at that time.