Please sign in to post.

Berlin Apartments

Hello:
Looking for recommendations for an apartment. I know I can use Booking.com but hoping for some recommendations for inexpensive apartments that people have used. I like public transportation so I can be outside the center a bit. Traveling alone so small is good. My first visit to Berlin.
Thanks for any help.
Gerry

Posted by
100 posts

Just left Berlin ..we stayed for a week at berlinappart prenzlauerBerg area..found it on booking.com
A few minute walk to S and U a mall a couple minut walk..you have to use stairs to apartment.,but separate kitchen.bath and bed..check it out..read instructions when you Pi k up keys..room in building Round the corner but we really enjoyed our atay

Posted by
2746 posts

Check out Berlin Habitat (berlinhabitat.com, also on VRBO). He offers several studio and larger apartments in the Mitte near Prenzlaur Burg. We stayed there in 2014 and were pleased. These had been off the market for a bit due to Berlin regs regarding short-term rentals, but I see they are up again, with recent reviews on several sites. Price for a studio is around $100/night.