Please sign in to post.

Bayern Munich May 12, 2018

I was wondering how to get Bayern Munich tickets for May 12. When I go on their site it says the site is offline and the cheapest on Stubhub is $350. Just wondering if I'm missing something or if they are all sold out and that's the cheapest available

Posted by
704 posts

I hesitate to reply since I don't know specifically about Bayern Munich. But I can tell you how the system worked in Spain, Real Madrid.

Their website told us the fixture wasn't confirmed until a week, or two I've forgotten, before the match. At that point tickets went on sale to the general public, not just members. The match was on a Sunday and when we left the US on Tuesday we still didn't have tickets. Tickets for seats in different locations in the stadium and prices became available almost hour by hour as members returned their tix. Finally tickets became available in my price range on Thursday evening, and I hit the buy button. So what I learned is that one either has to pay exorbitant prices (Stubhub) to be assured of a ticket before leaving the US, or realize you are taking a chance by waiting to get a legitimate ticket at the face value.

Maybe others' experiences will give you more info.