Please sign in to post.

100 bus Berlin

We are staying at the Adina at Hackescher Mkt and want to take the 100 bus tomorrow am to get a feel of the city. Would you recommend getting on anywhere os taking public transport to the beginning of the route? Don’t think it's a

loop is it? Thanks all

Posted by
6418 posts

No, it runs from Alexanderplatz to Bahnhof Zoo if I'm not mistaken. If you're staying at Hackescher Markt I'd simply walk down to Karl Liebknecht Straße and catch the bus there.

Posted by
102 posts

From west to east, both bus 100 and 200 begin at Zoologischer Garten train station, take different routes through Berlin city "centre", and converge again in front of St. Mary's church (Marienkirche) near Alexanderplatz. Both 100 and 200 also stop a little further at Alexanderplatz. Beyond Alexanderplatz, the bus routes diverge to their final stops.

From "Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt" to the closest 100/200 bus stop "Spandauer Strasse/Marienkirche", the walking distance and walking time are about 250 metres and 3-4 minutes.

• Berlin transport authority BVG, in English : 2023 network maps: including bus, ferry, U-Bahn, S-Bahn, tram.
Posted by
60 posts

We're staying at the Adina in a few weeks. Do share anything of interest that you encounter that is not in the tour books :-)

Posted by
1943 posts

I’m at the Adina now. Great location and you can walk a lot of places. As for the 100/200 buses, just be advised that they are crowded and be prepared to stand and watch your bags. That said on the weekdays the come fairly often. About 15 min apart if that.

Hope you enjoy Berlin and have better weather. I’d bring a rain jacket just in case.