Please sign in to post.

Frankfurt Hotels

We are staying in Frankfurt the last nite of our trip before we catch a plane home. Does anyone have any suggestions where to stay with easy access to the airport?
I was looking at the MOXY Frankfurt Eschborn but can't be sure where it is in relationship to the airport or old town or if it is a good place to stay.

Posted by
2622 posts

At the airport there's a Hilton, a Hilton Garden Inn and a Sheraton. I would choose from those three as they are all right there at the airport. They offer some good deals from time to time. We booked the Hilton for January for $100.

Posted by
14507 posts

Hi,

For me that depends on the flight dep time, which to SFO is ca. 2 pm. I stay in the Hbf area, within a minute or two, take the S-Bahn to FRA, by 1030 to 11 am I'm there.

Posted by
32740 posts

I don't know of a MOXY but I do know that Eschborn (where my wife used to work) has an S-Bahn which is very fast to the Hbf from where the link to the airport is very easy.

What time is your flight?

Posted by
8942 posts

Eschborn does not have that good of connection to the airport, you would have to switch trains at the main station.

I would stay in one of the nice, but budget priced hotels near the station rather than at the airport. That way you can sight see, have a good meal, and get to the airport the next morning in 11 min.

Try Hamburger Hof, Holiday Inn Express Hauptbahnhof, B & B, Hotel Bristol, Excelsior Hotel, Hotel Monopol, Corner Hotel, The Frankfurt.