Please sign in to post.

Wine tour/Day trip from Paris

Has anyone experienced a wine tour day trip from Paris.? My partner and I will be spending a week in Paris in mid October and we wanted to try one of these tours. I have checked into Pariscityvision and found a tour that goes to the Burgundy region. You visit the basilica at Vezely and go to a couple of wineries in the region. It's a long day, 12 hours, but since we are there a week, we thought it would be fun to get out to the French countryside. We're really not interested in Versailles. I just wondered if anyone else had gone on one of these tours. Thanks!

Posted by
1368 posts

October last year through Viator I took their Skip the Line: Chateaux de Chambered, Chenonceau and Lorie Valley Wine Tasting Day Trip, http://www.viator.com/tours/Paris/Skip-the-Line-Chateaux-de-Chambord-Chenonceau-and-Loire-Valley-Wine-Tasting-Day-Trip-from-Paris/d479-3731LOIRE. It covered two Chateaux's and lunch on the grounds of a vineyard between the Chateaux stops. At Chenonceau the guide arranged wine tasting on the grounds as well. I enjoyed it very much and met 5 other people that lived in the same county as I did. Next May I plan on signing up for one of the Paris City Vision tours as well.
Enjoy.