Please sign in to post.

Wine Tasting in Paris

Any suggestions on companies that offer this service?

Posted by
2701 posts

Check out this place http://o-chateau.com. Next time we will do the Grand Cru tasting; saving for it! Found this place through my son who is a sommelier and co-owns a wine bar in San Francisco, part of his network.

Posted by
2527 posts

Wine tastings are fun and can be educational. I’ve participated in several and one in France. Bottom line for me and my obviously unsophisticated palate and budget friendly travel style, if it’s expensive and or pretentious, I will be a non-participant. I just smile at all the wines presented to and touted as excellent that are far from my liking. Maybe I was ruined by Boone’s Farm wines in my formative years.

Posted by
2916 posts

There are many wine shops in Paris that offer free wine tastings, often with visiting winemakers. I don't have a good source of listings for that, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. There are also loads of wine bars, but it doesn't sound like that's what you're looking for.

Posted by
4 posts

My wife and I visited Thierry at the aptly named "Wine Tasting In Paris" last February. We had a great time, and would definitely visit again. If you go, get the cheese plate. It was all fantastic!