Please sign in to post.

Walking Tours in Paris

We would like to take a walking tour in Paris. Can anyone recommend a good tour Company for us?

Posted by
7034 posts

I did a search on this site and these threads from the past 6 months are the results of that search. Hopefully they will help you with your inquiry.

Posted by
5581 posts

People seem to really like "Paris Walks". I did one in Montmarte area and really enjoyed it.

Posted by
303 posts

We took the Paris Walks Hemingway tour and loved it! We would recommend Paris Walks without hesitation.

Posted by
782 posts

I did a walk with Paris Greeters last year and the tour was very good,the guides are Volunteers and they rely on donations,there is no Set price.They offer different walks so you can select one that fit your needs.
Mike

Posted by
13946 posts

Well, last time I was in Paris I did FOUR Paris Walks, lol!! I can’t wait until the final schedule is out for my next visit so I can plan!

If you have any interest in Paris during WWII there is an excellent one on Paris and the Occupation. I have actually done that one twice it was so good.

No reservations necessary, just show up and pay the guide.

www.paris-walks.com

Posted by
6 posts

Thank you to all who responded. As usual, I have all the info we need to pick our Walking Tours.
Debbie

Posted by
130 posts

I highly recommend Paris Greeters. I always book my tours with them when I go to Paris. Passionate, knowledgeable volunteers who love their city. Each experience is unique and wonderful. You won't regret choosing this option.

Posted by
41 posts

I also agree with the Paris Greeters option. It was one of the most memorable parts of my trip. The guide was excellent and I really came away with deeper understanding of the neighborhoods where we toured.