Please sign in to post.

UEFA Euro Cup 2016 Tickets?

We just found out we weren't one of the lucky ones to get Euro tickets in the lottery process. I'm wondering if there is a trustworthy secondary market we could use? We really want to take our boys to one of the games while we are in France in June.

Posted by
15 posts

I was just checking out Viagogo.com the other day. Michael is right about the prices being very expensive, but you can still secure some cheap tickets for the less important games.
For instance, Russia vs Slovakia is $56

Posted by
372 posts

we too were skunked on the lottery, and have gone with Viagogo for Spain group stage games. Expensive, yes.

One thing I will mention is that before ordering the tickets I checked in with our Air BB hosts to ask if I could have the tickets sent to their home address as the tickets may not be sent to us at home until after we have left for our trip. Everyone was happy to comply save one lady who seemed very nervous about accepting a package from a stranger. Totally understandable in light of the increased security measures in place all over France. I assured her it was tickets in an envelope and not a package, and she agreed.

Now we wait, and hope everything goes smoothly, and that the tickets are waiting for us when we get where we are going. My husband followed this same plan for World Cup in Germany in 2006 and no problems.

Good luck!