Please sign in to post.

Train ticket refunds

Weeks ago I had a fully refundable TGV ticket that I cancelled and I quickly received my refund. Now I can’t seem to get a refund on a different ticket. Originally a direct TGV purchased online and paid via PayPal from St Malo to Paris. That trip was cancelled several days in advance, presumably because of the strike. We went the St Malo station the morning before our trip and received tickets for a different train that was still listed. That train was also ultimately cancelled. Attempts to request the train ticket refund online didn’t work. We arranged to keep our rental car and drove to Paris. Since the drop off point was Montparnasse Station, we figured we’d go into the station and get our refund on the cancelled trains. After a long wait the agent who spoke to us said because we originally ordered online and paid through PayPal, we should request our refund online. When we explained that had not worked, he said he had entered information into the system about our two cancelled trains and we could now get a refund online. It’s not working. Does anyone have advice on getting my refund? Is there an address or a number in the US I can call when we get home?

There are no replies to this topic.