Please sign in to post.

Storing Luggage in Paris

I will be arriving in Paris in February to stay a few days in an Airbnb. I won't have my lodging available until 3:00pm and will arrive early that morning from the airport with suitcases. Any suggestions, on where I can leave then for a few hours to explore the city until 3:00? My Airbnb is in the 7th district.

Merci!

Posted by
784 posts

Have you checked with your AirBnB host to see if you can drop your luggage off at the apartment early? Often this is possible at vacation rentals. Otherwise, there is a company called City Locker (they have a website) as well as secure luggage storage at the train stations, such as Gare de Nord and Gare d'Est.

Posted by
3713 posts

I'd choose where I store my luggage based on what I want to do to pass the time until the apartment is ready. For example if you want to hang out near Notre Dame, store the luggage at the City Locker on Rue des Bernardins. In addition to the train stations mentioned above, there is left luggage at Gare Montparnasse and Gare de Lyon. It'll probably be easier to get to your apartment from Gare Montparnasse than the the other train stations and if you are arriving at CDG, it is very easy to get to Gare Montparnasse by taking Le Bus Direct.