Please sign in to post.

Shared shuttle from CDG to Paris hotel

Hi,
The direct bus from CDG does not have a stop near my hotel.
Does anyone know of a shared/semi private CDG to hotel transfer in Paris they can recommend?
Thanks in advance!

Posted by
20090 posts

Taxi is a fixed price of 50 EUR to any Right Bank location, 55 EUR to Left Bank.

The direct bus from CDG does not have a stop near my hotel.

You say this like there is only one. There are several. What hotel are you at?

Posted by
13 posts

I’m in 9th area.
Le direct bus replaced the air France shuttle to CDG.
Mention only it because don’t want to use regular metro or bus transport system.

Posted by
10192 posts

Being in the 9th, a shared shuttle might not be too bad because you might be the first dropped off. Otherwise, if there are two of you, a taxi at 50€ is pretty close in price. A shared shuttle would be my last choice and I have used every means of transport from CDG to Paris over the years, except the motorcycle services.

Posted by
20090 posts

Only mentioned because there is the Roissybus to Opera, and the 350 bus to Gare de l'Est and the 351 bus to Nation. If your hotel was in one of those neighborhoods, they would be options vs LeBusDirect.

Posted by
482 posts

We've taken shuttles to CDG, but not from. I expect it's pretty similar. I don't remember the names of the companies, but I undoubtedly used ones suggested in RS books.

Since there are several disparate customers, you have to be prepared to sit while the shuttle makes other stops for the other travelers. No way to tell whether you'd be first or last. That might feel a little annoying after you've just finished a transatlantic flight - but maybe not. You're just sitting, after all.

A taxi will take you directly to your hotel, but might be more expensive, as outlined by Bets. We have come to prefer the taxi.