Please sign in to post.

Seine River cruise at night

I have been looking for a nice night cruise on the Seine. Looking for one without dinner. Hoping for drinks and music if possible for early June trip. I would appreciate any advice.

Posted by
201 posts

Vedettes du Pont Neuf has some options. You can also just take one of the hourly cruises and bring aboard your own drinks -- they sell some at a concession right on the dock*. *My last visit was 2019 and as we know some things might be different now - perhaps somebody else can say if they know if that is currently the case.
https://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com/home/

Posted by
818 posts

i just took a Vendette Pont Neuf night cruise on the 24th of October - didn't see them selling drinks but frankly, I was way too busy looking at the lit up Eiffel Tower to notice. No music, sorry.

It will be difficult to say much NOW about the river cruises, they're still a little off their game because of Covid right now (the other cruises are not stopping anywhere other than their main pick up location, for example), so maybe check back after March.

Posted by
3122 posts

Can anyone comment on how crowded (or not) the boats are, or if there's a difference between one boat company and another re: capacity and crowding?

I ask because we took a daytime cruise in 2015 and it was a bit annoying with people continually getting out of their seats and crowding the windows on one side of the boat and then the other. The guide kept telling everyone in multiple languages that you must remain in your seat, but many passengers ignored this and there was no enforcement to speak of.

Posted by
4825 posts

We also taken several Vendette Pont Neuf night cruises. Always very pleased. Don't think you can go wrong using them.