Please sign in to post.

Seeking hotel in Saint-Germain-des-Prés area or close by

My husband and I are looking for recommended hotels in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés area or close by. We’ll be visiting in April and are looking to spend no more than 300 per night. Ideally, it would be located close to, but not in the heart of, the action. Thank you in advance for your help!

Posted by
27 posts

I second Signature - St. Germaine. I stay there every time I'm in Paris. The hotel is lovely, the staff will do anything they can to help you, breakfast is lovely but optional when you're booking, it is surrounded by great places to eat (everything from crepe stands to very fancy), and it is walking distance to practically anywhere you'd care to go (The metro is around the corner if you don't want to walk). It is also located on a side street and is very quiet.

Enjoy your trip!

Posted by
75 posts

We stayed at Hotel Millesime in December 2022. It’s a small hotel with wonderful and helpful staff. Very close to lots of great eating options. We enjoyed how quiet the area was, but it was easy to walk to several of the sites we were interested in visiting. We would definitely stay there again and I’d recommend considering it.

Posted by
28 posts

Thank you all for all these wonderful recommendations. I'll let you know where we end up. Appreciate the prompt feedback!

Posted by
30 posts

I was looking for a hotel in the same area for a 4 night stay prior to joining the RS tour that starts in Chartes. I settled on the Hotel la Perle Thanks for the recommendation Claudia.