Please sign in to post.

Rue Cler hotel

Looking for a hotel room for 2 nights this week for 2 adults and 1 child. Want to be near Eiffel Tower and would love a great view of the Eiffel Tower. All the hotels Rick Steves recommends are booked. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Posted by
13968 posts

It's kind of hard not knowing who you've already checked but I just did a quick look at Hotel Beaugency on Rue Duvivier, a street that parallels Rue Cler. I see some availability for this week. They only have a few that have an ET view but the 3-person room does have a small view. I did not check to see if that is available though.

https://www.hotel-beaugency.com/

Other locations I've stayed in the area are Hotel Relais Bosquet, Hotel Muguet, Hotel l'Empereur, Hotel Londres Eiffel. I've also stayed long ago at Hotel Motte-Piquet.

The hotels generally will only have a few rooms that face the direction of the ET. Hotel l'Empereur has views of Napoleon's Tomb but it's not positioned so there is an ET view.

Posted by
322 posts

The hotel with the postcard view of the Eiffel Tower, really is the Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower , which is not on Rue cler or even really close. There’s a lot of buildings between Rue Clet and the Eiffel Tower so most of your views are kind of peekaboo not full on views. And of course the view rooms are probably already booked. I’m in Paris right now and it’s busy.

Posted by
1321 posts

We have stayed at Hotel Beaugency twice and would recommend it. It is a nice location and the staff have been terrific

Posted by
2135 posts

We like the Hotel de l’Empereur. It’s across the street from Napoleon's Tomb. Just a few streets from Rue Cler. Probably no view of ET but an easy walk.

Posted by
2549 posts

You need a hotel this week?

Get on booking.com and see what is available, anywhere. Keep an open mind because November is not as off season as it used to be. When you find a few good options, contact the hotels directly, either by calling (the preferred option), or by using their own website.

I am unable to make any specific suggestions without knowing your budget window, preferably in euros.