Please sign in to post.

Restaurants in Bordeaux

Once again I thought of another question for our trip in late May-mid June to the Dordogne. Any recommendations for a nice restaurant in Bordeaux for a dinner (up to 40 Euros p/p) in Bordeaux, preferably in a charming part of town? This visit will be my first to that city and is just for a day and night each time. I will trust you all on opinions of charming. One time will be on a Wednesday, the other on a Sunday. I have researched restaurants and find few are open for Sunday dinner. I did find some, so far, for Sundays, so if you have any opinions on these, I would appreciate hearing them. They are: Restaurant Melodie Bordeaux, Les Droles, Berthus, and Restaurant La Plana. There are so many to look through, but I am pleased to find several who have a reasonably priced 3 course prix fixe menu (22-35 Euros p/p, excluding wine) Some are more expensive, but a lot are in this general range. Any thoughts?
Thank you for being so patient with my many questions scattered throughout this forum regarding this trip.

There are no replies to this topic.