Please sign in to post.

Restaurant recommendation

Hope I can get a recommendation for a nice restaurant in Paris for our evening meal upon arrival Monday night. We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Paris Toile (north west of Arc de Triomphe. Looking for a place that does not necessarily appeal to tourists but offers more of a menu that is representative of Paris. Hope to hear from some of you experienced Paris visitors. Thanks in advance for any suggestions that come my way!

Posted by
5 posts

It may be too far from your hotel, but A la Biche au Bois is a restaurant we would happily visit on every trip to Paris. It has good reviews on TripAdvisor, so maybe more touristy than you'd prefer. One to consider at least. Good luck & good eating.

Posted by
1337 posts

Looking at a map, it isn't my most favorite part of the city...but nearby there is a place called Le Bistro...t d'Antoine" (17, Rue Vernier Paris 17) that has excellent reviews amd seems to offer the typical parisian fare.
Check it iut

Posted by
164 posts

We stay at that Hyatt annually (full disclosure: I work for Hyatt). Make SURE you get a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower! It's just amazing to watch the sunrises, sunsets, and hourly twinkling.

We eat super casually in Paris (takeout falafel, grocery store snacks, etc.) but if you want the best baguette ever, walk to Maison Julien Les Saveurs de Pierre Demours. They won best baguette in the city a few years ago, and they totally deserve the award.