Please sign in to post.

Restaurant Picks for Easter Sunday

I know a lot of places will be closed on Easter Sunday, so I was wondering if anyone can recommend some restaurants that would be open,. We would like to make reservations. Thanks!

Posted by
7033 posts

You'll need to tell us where you will be if you want any answers. France is a big place.

Also, you should delete the multiple posts so if you get any answers they are all in one place.

Posted by
2 posts

Sorry, this is my first time posting. Looking for restaurants in Paris open for Easter Sunday.

Posted by
16893 posts

Probably half of nicer Paris restaurants are closed every Sunday, so we can rule those out. For an "Open Table" type of reservation search by date, try www.lafourchette.com, recently purchased by Trip Advisor. Googling "restaurants open Easter in Paris" also brings up some useful-looking links. Discussion that you find in this forum about restaurants open on Christmas will also be good indicators.

One that I know of is Le Train Bleu (www.le-train-bleu.com), with splurge pricing in a beautiful setting, recommended in Rick's book. Another is Au Pied de Cochon, not in Rick's book, but I have eaten there. I do not actually recommend ordering the pig's foot; see also this Guardian review. I believe that the (expensive, Michelin-starred) Le Violon d'Ingres is also open; reserve by phone or online; the same owner has cheaper, also recommended options, but they don't take reservations.

Posted by
8293 posts

La Fermette Marbeuf is open every day and I expect that means Easter Sunday as well. It is a very pretty restaurant (google it) and the food is excellent. You can get an idea of the prices on their website.

Posted by
2023 posts

If you are interested in brunch Musee Jacquemart Andre does a very nice Sunday Brunch in a beautiful setting.