Please sign in to post.

Questions about France eOS Passenger Form

Does France still require American visitor to fill up the Passenger health declaration form?

Posted by
9550 posts

No.

There is a digital Passenger Locator Form that they require (for persons arriving via air), but they stopped requiring the health declaration forms back in mid-March.

Posted by
172 posts

I’m over here now. We flew into Paris. Had filled out the locator form but nobody asked for it. Also nobody asked for proof of vaccination. Been here in France for a week & still no one has asked to see anything.

Posted by
2542 posts

Not unless you enter France from an orange country.

Posted by
531 posts

Let's hope the US stays in the green zone. We were orange at one point, red I believe as well.

Posted by
8038 posts

All the things we had to fill out were on our airlines on line portal -- when we filled them all out on line and uploaded our negative test results, we were cleared to fly and could get our boarding pass and could be in the 'travel ready' line at the airport.

Requirements like Vaccinations are certified by the airline. In the fall we also had to show CDC cards on arrival but not this spring and no one has ever asked for the locator forms which in our case were uploaded to the airline. same on the return with the attestations required for US entry -- the forms are on the airline web site, you fill them out and they handle the records.

Posted by
66 posts

I just found this official website and it confirmed what you guys are saying. Indeed the US currently is in the 'Green Countries' list; and only travellers coming from ‘orange’ countries need to fill the EOS form. It also says travellers who wish to enter France are required to fill the EU-PLF location form.
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coming-to-france-your-covid-19-questions-answered/

Thank you all for your responses; I really appreciate it!