Please sign in to post.

Pass Sanitaire

hi! I just asked this on the Italy thread but thought I would add it over here in the France one:
HI,
We are headed to Venice and Rome, fully vaccinated, and understand we cannot get a Green Pass. We believe we can do everything we want museums etc with our CDC cards BUT my husband is freaking out a bit and thinks I should try to re-up my French Pass Sanitaire.

We were in France last Sept and got the Pass Sanitarie -BUT I deleted the app (and the info) because it sent me so much info and not my husband thinks I should retry to obtain one (my name has changed anyway since we were recently married)
We leave in 2 days, is that even worth the effort? I can't scan in a QR code which is how you update the app and can't figure out that they are even giving them to foreign visitors anymore? Am I correct?

We have the EDLP PDFs ready to go, is this all we need with our passports and updated CDC cards?

Sorry if this question is redundant!

Posted by
140 posts

It is no longer required

ETA: but since things change so frequently, you should ask at your hotel when you check in, just in case it has been re-instated as being required again at the time of your trip

Posted by
9592 posts

It's not going to change in two days.

There is no requirement any more for the pass sanitaire, so there is nothing to worry about (for France at least).

Posted by
13952 posts

I agree with Kim. I will say over the week I’ve been here I’ve noted some restaurants still have the Pass Sanitaire signs up but do not let that confuse you. They are not needed.