Please sign in to post.

Paris Walks

Hi Guys! We are here in Paris and are having a great time! Has anyone had any issues scheduling a tour with Paris Walks (paris-walks.com)? I have emailed them twice over the past 2 months or so but still haven't heard anything - I wasn't sure if I should expect a confirmation or not? The one we wanted to attend was tomorrow, but we'll probably just show up at the location to see what's up. Worst comes to worse, we'll find something else to do - just wondering if anyone knew if we should expect a confirmation or not.

Thanks for all the advice we've received here. This is our first time traveling on our own interntationally; we've had a great time and really appreciated all the advice we've received here.

Posted by
1943 posts

It looks like from the website, you can just show up. That's what I've always done.

Posted by
1337 posts

I would call them and ask. This is a new system as it used to be you just show up. For the most part I've alwayed enjoyed the walks. They used to be a much better deal than they are now, but I get it.

Posted by
7036 posts

They may have required reservations during COVID restrictions but have since lifted them. However, that does not excuse them from answering emails. When I was there it was always just show up and that's what I did. I took several of their walks and enjoyed them all, the guides were uniformly good - well informed and enjoyable.

Posted by
43 posts

All good advice, but if that tour doesn’t work out, try Paris Muse https://parismuse.com which also does art history tours with guides who are professors and other experts. We loved our tour of the Louvre and also of old Paris back in 2015.

Posted by
46 posts

My niece and I did two of their walks in March and found they responded by email very quickly. This was the email address I used. Have fun.
paris@paris-walks.com