Please sign in to post.

Paris to Lourdes

Looking for suggestions on going from Paris to Lourdes.....merci!

Posted by
7010 posts

Check Rome2Rio to get an idea of your options. I use it a lot to see what transportation options there are between two places. It's good for finding options but their ticket prices are not the best so for accurate times and prices you need to check the source websites (airlines, train co's, bus co's, etc). Looks to me like the TGV train is the best option based on cost/time, unless you want to rent a car for the drive with maybe a stop between.

Posted by
6386 posts

I’m not certain if you’re inquiring about transportation or whether it’s worth visiting. Lourdes is worth a half day visit. Other than the church and grotto, it’s a bunch of tourist shops. During the tourist season it’s very crowded. Unless you plan on stopping to see other places, I don’t feel it’s worth the time it would take to get there from Paris. I’ve been there 3 times but have always had a rental car.

By the way, you have your question posted twice.

Posted by
915 posts

Eugene, do you have two posts for this? I replied to your other one with comments about TGV travel to Lourdes.

Posted by
74 posts

thanks for the responses. Apparently I had posted this question already, so my apologies.