Please sign in to post.

Paris to BVA airport

I need to fly out of BVA airport on sunday July 8th for Lisbon at 10:30 flight. I have my husband and 2 kids ages 11 and 14 with me. what is the cheapest and fastest way to accomplish this. we stay in sibour hotel area.

Posted by
8055 posts

There is pretty much only one way to get to Beauvais; there is a shuttle bus that runs about 3:15 hours before each flight. You need to be at Port Maillot to catch it as there are not very good options otherwise. all this information should have been provided with your reservation for this airport and is available on the airport web site. The ticket prices and such are on the web site.

Posted by
3695 posts

From the Sibour Hotel (and if the strike is over), you may want to consider taking the train from Gare du Nord. You would take TER Line 19 and then take a shuttle or a taxi from the train station to the airport. The trains run about every forty minutes. Information is at https://parisbytrain.com/paris-beauvais-airport-train/ if you are interested and the page at the link has a link to the shuttle mentioned in the first response.