Please sign in to post.

Paris Restaurant with a View

Looking for a nice (but not crazy expensive) restaurant to have dinner in Paris that has a view of the Eiffel tower. Any recommendations?

Posted by
2496 posts

If you use the search box you'll find plenty of helpful answers to this question.

Posted by
784 posts

Les Ombres has a view looking up at the Eiffel Tower. I went there for lunch and the 3 course "menu" was around 43€. More at dinner, I'm sure. Food was good. La Ciel du Paris at the top of the Montparnasse tower has a fabulous view of Paris including the Eiffel Tower. We were there for dinner and the 3 course menu was around 65€. Both price estimates are a couple of years old and exclude wine. There are several places on Place du Troccadero that have views of the Eiffel Tower.

Posted by
8102 posts

Note that all these places including the cafe at Trocadero need reservations. We once could not get one for dinner the entire 10 days we were in Paris and had to settle for a lunch reservation.

Posted by
4054 posts

Central Paris, as rebuilt under Napoleon III, consists of streets lined with five- and six-storey buildings, so what can be seen from the front windows or terrace of a ground-floor restaurant is usually the same scene across the street. Of course there are hills that may afford something more panoramic, but thanks to the romance with the Tower the food is priced for the view, as previous posts indicate.

Posted by
1189 posts

Hello from Wisconsin,
Isn't a great view in Paris of the best plate of food you have ever seen?
Just sayin'.
wayne iNWI

Posted by
782 posts

Here is another vote for La Ciel du Paris,we had the fix Price Dinner and had Great service and food along with views of the Eiffel with the Sun going down.All of the courses were Paired with the correct Wine.
Mike

Posted by
10261 posts

We had dinner at La Ciel du Paris three years ago this week to celebrate a milestone birthday. The view was spectacular, the food was tasty, and it wasn't ungodly expensive. I made a reservation in advance online.