Please sign in to post.

Paris Olympics 2024

Olympics summer games travel

Travel groups? Travel packages? Dates & costs? Can Notre Dame, be included of repairs events, looksee? Thanks

Posted by
4891 posts

I have no idea what you are asking. Please elaborate.

Posted by
4420 posts

You're thinking of this now, not a year ago? Holy schnikes

Posted by
3 posts

Lol, better late than never? Maybe can squeeze something in. Oh well & gotta do seperate flight arrangements & tickets. Maybe can do Notre Dame of looksee while over there.

Posted by
700 posts

I'm still confused.....but this may help you....

Register for a ticket account on the tickets.paris2024.org website
Buy what you want
Buy flights (because you can always try to resell the tickets if you can't find a flight)
Book accommodation
Decide what you want to do
Book attraction tickets and tours that interest you
Go have fun!

OnLocation is the official hospitality (aka travel packages) provider in the US, you can look at their offerings
Anyone can walk by Notre Dame, I doubt anyone at all can go in except the workers and a boss or two....

Posted by
85 posts

Travel groups? Travel packages? Dates & costs? Can Notre Dame, be included of repairs events, looksee? Thanks

Perhaps.

Posted by
541 posts

As has been mentioned, most of us planning to go to the Olympics started buying tickets a year ago and have had hotels and flights locked in for many months now. Having said that, if you really want to go last minute, there are still tickets left for a few things like football/soccer and other not so popular events and/or ones in big stadiums. Hotels are also rumored to be dropping in price now too so you might get lucky and be able to pull it together. Good luck!!