Please sign in to post.

Paris Olympics 2024

I need as much information on attending Olympic games as possible. My husband and I have never been.

Also, I am looking at apartments through Paris Attitude and I see good and bad reviews but no RECENT reviews. Has anyone dealt with this agency lately?
I am looking for an apartment in the 7th arrondissement. 24 July 2024 through to 12 August 2024...

Posted by
3 posts

Yes I have and I signed up for the draw. I was hoping to get some first hand advice from people who have attended the games before.

Posted by
818 posts

but the last time they were in France was 1992, so maybe post on the General Europe board to get info from folks who've gone to other, more recent Olympics?

Posted by
2544 posts

For anything that far in advance, my strongest advice is that you make hotel reservations. The short term apartment situation is currently very unstable.

Posted by
1159 posts

Agree with Tocard. Book a hotel now (one that you can cancel for no charge). There are many aparthotels that are good options. You might also look at https://www.residence-charles-floquet.fr/en/ We would be very nervous to rent from an apartment agency as you never know if your apartment will get canceled last minute, as that does happen more frequently now with the apartment rental crack downs.