Please sign in to post.

Paris museum pass

Does anyone know if the Rick Steves' Paris and the Heart of France tour provides the Museum Pass or is it something we need to purchase? Thanks for your help

Posted by
13955 posts

Under the “What’s Included” section on the tour page it confirms you’ll get a 2-day pass. You’ll use this for your Louvre visit and then can use it for free time as well.

Under the “What’s Included” section on the tour page it confirms you’ll get a 2-day pass. You’ll use this for your Louvre visit and then can use it for free time as well.
Blockquote

I could have sworn that I had seen it there when I booked. However, when I went to the What's Included section for Paris and the Heart of France, the museum pass is no longer being listed.

Below is a direct cut and paste. (Sorry about the formatting.)

You'll get at least 12 group sightseeing events — at no extra cost!
Here's what you'll see and do on this tour of France: Historic Paris walking tour Sainte-Chapelle Paris neighborhood walk Louvre Museum Château de Guédelon Bourges walking tour and Cathédrale St-Étienne Château de Chambord Château de Chenonceau Mont St-Michel and abbey Bayeux Tapestry D-Day tour (American Cemetery at Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc, and Sainte-Mère Eglise) Monet's gardens at Giverny
Plus you'll get all this, too.
A small, friendly group of 24–28 people — half the size of most tour groups
Full-time services of a professional Rick Steves guide and local experts who will make the fascinating history, art, and culture of France come alive for you
All group transportation from Paris to Paris
10 nights' accommodations in memorable, centrally located hotels
All breakfasts and 5 other meals
All tips for guides and driver
A tour kit including a guidebook (when available) and a moneybelt
Guaranteed tour price, locked in the moment you make your deposit
Tour alum discount of $50 for each tour you've taken with us
Flexibility should you need to transfer or cancel your tour