Please sign in to post.

Paris Museum Pass

We are doing some last-minute itinerary rearranging due to a possible strike at Versailles next week (thanks to Janet travels for the heads up). We have the Paris Museum Pass, and I'm realizing it allows you to book multiple reservations at any given site (e.g., Versailles, Louvre, Saint Chapelle). Is this correct, I can hold multiple reservations? I know only one entry per PMP, so for example, once we enter Louvre, any subsequent reservations for us would be voided. Still, I wish there was a way to cancel my other reserved slots so that they'd open up for someone else! Seems odd.

Posted by
2 posts

We just returned from four days in Paris on Sunday (6/16/2024). During our visit, I used the Paris Museum Pass. Months in advance, I got the PMP-related timed entry tickets to the Louvre for 4:30pm on Friday June 14th, when the Louvre is open late.

During my trip (London and Paris), I realized that my co-travellers were not enjoying the late schedules (I was hoping to avoid crowds by going to popular museums late). So on the date of my Louvre visit, I went on my phone and reserved timed entry tickets for 1:30pm. I made no attempt to cancel my 4:30pm tickets.

During my visit to the Louvre, I ended up using both. I went in at about 1pm with the 1:30pm tickets. Later on, I used the 4:30pm tickets. I don't want to generalize about multiple reservations everywhere, but for the Louvre last week, they worked for me.