Please sign in to post.

Paris Museum Pass

When I go to the official Paris Museum Pass website, it does not listed the covered museums or any other information other that the price of the passes. Has anyone else experience this? Used the website a couple of years ago and was able to see the listing of the museums covered.

Posted by
13804 posts

They seem to have migrated the Paris Museum Pass information over to the Paris Convention and Visitor Bureau site. And of course have not noted that anywhere. Ugh.

Anyway, I won't whine anymore and here's your list!

https://en.parisinfo.com/what-to-see-in-paris/paris-pass/paris-museum-pass

Also, click on the "buy" button to see more information. They have updated that page saying there is only one visit per museum and indicating you need a timed reservation to enter the Louvre with the Museum Pass. To me the list on the new page is not nearly as good or comprehensive as the one of the old site where you could search on a map. That was so handy because you could see if there were some smaller museums in your target area for the day.

Posted by
759 posts

Same for me. Others have reported the PMP page displaying new information but all I get is a single page with no information.

I believe I read somewhere that there is a new web address/page- if so I have not found it. Would love to hear from those finding a current live page.

EDIT: Thank you Pam, you posted while I was typing.