Please sign in to post.

Paris Attitude or Parisforrent current reviews?

I see some older posts on here regarding Paris Attitude that are a few years old. Has anyone had any recent experience with them in the last year? We have been very loyal and love Vacation in Paris, but see an apt on PA that might fit the bill better.

Posted by
6522 posts

You're talking about a vacation rental provider, right? Not the canard that Parisians are unfriendly or rude. Took me a minute to get the point. I too love vacation in Paris, and vacation in England, and vacation in Mexico, Maine, what have you! ;-)

Posted by
29 posts

Ha! Yes the rental agency. We’ve used VAcation in Paris several times but are looking at other agencies too. Also wondering about Parisforrent that RS recommends. Anyone used them?

Posted by
3701 posts

Unlike VIP, Paris Attitude is really a listing service not an agency. Many apartments that they have listed can be found on other sites. That means that how things work out for any given rental depends on the owner of the apartment you rent. I have not dealt with Paris Attitude in five years so I do not have any personal recent experience but my experience with them was good.

Posted by
2466 posts

ParisAttitude is concentrating on sales, not rentals.
ParisForRent is concentrating on rentals.
Both are listing services.

But this will change, come October, when the property owner must apply for a registration number which is tied to his financial information. The number must be prominently displayed on the internet website.

I expect a lot of property will be sold by year's end.

Posted by
29 posts

Yep. That's why I was looking for verified apts/ Anyone have first hand experience with Parisforrent?

Posted by
2466 posts

ParisForRent is based in California and Hawai'i.
The agents have not seen the apartments for some time, because they don't live in Paris - they just manage a cleaning crew.
I would read a lot of reviews before you decide to book something.

I rented an apartment from PFR in 2015, due to a plumbing emergency in my apartment.
It came with hot-and-cold running mice. I was told not to tell the next client.