Please sign in to post.

Paris apartment rental

Looking for feedback on Cobblestone Paris Rentals. Have used Paris Perfect in the past and loved it, but a bit too pricey for this trip. Would rather use agencies listed in the RS Paris book than Airbnb, etc. for various reasons.

Thanks

Posted by
35 posts

I stayed in one of their units last spring. It was just as portrayed. The agency was easy to work with and I would stay with them again.

Posted by
2545 posts

Agencies are not necessarily illegal entities but many of the apartments they offer are. Possibly more important than the agency, verify any apartment listing includes the government required, 13 digit registration number. For Paris, these numbers begin with the department number 75.

Quickly checking a few on line listings with this company, I saw no registration numbers which are required to be clearly visible. I would approach dealing with this company very cautiously.

Posted by
3110 posts

There are lots of apartments on AirBnB with the registration numbers clearly posted.

Posted by
784 posts

I have rented 3 different apartments through Cobblestone Paris, most recently in September 2017, and have been very satisfied, both with the apartment and their service. Very easy to work with.

Posted by
1369 posts

In 2016 I stayed at Le Diamant En Isle (on Ile Saint Louis) and in May/Jun 2019 I stayed at Le Merlot du Marais. Enjoyed both stays & the apartments were as stated. I would be utilizing them again this coming December, but my mother wouldn't be able to manage the stairs everyday so we are staying in an apartment through Apartments Du Louvre, https://www.apartmentsdulouvre.com, in the Marais. The two buildings that they offer apartments in have elevators. I will use Cobblestone for any future trips I do on my own.

Enjoy your trip.