Please sign in to post.

Paris 2025

We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary in Paris May 30 for 14 days. We have been to Paris a few times, know all the tourist spots, including Givenchy, catacombs, museums, “Le sewers”, but are thinking of something new. Have stayed on the left bank.So far we plan to stay at Pont Royal 3 nights and then St. Germain de Pres for the rest of our stay Would love suggestions where to stay in Latin 1/4er with kitchen as well as what else to visit. We love to walk and try anything local, ie. Food, shopping, cafes, bistros, etc.
Thank you
Stefan

Posted by
7216 posts

Port Royal is adjacent to the Latin Quarter, you just have to cross the Luxembourg garden. I am not sure I would want to change locations during my stay when they are 20 min apart.
And if you meant Pont Royal indeed, that bridge is in St Germain des Prés: also very close.

Posted by
779 posts

Happy Anniversary! What a perfect place to celebrate. I loved my visit to the Atelier des Lumieres - an old foundry that has been converted to an "immersive digital art museum". It's essentially a multimedia show that projects famous works of art to music. When I was there it was Van Gogh.