Please sign in to post.

Nice France

I need help finding the bus stop at Max Barel for bus #82 to Eze Village. On google map I see no stop, i I know the website provides a map where these stops are, but I have found that "on paper" travel-related things are always easier to deal with when you are actually looking for things like bus stops.. However, I have not been able to find Max Barel. Does anyone know exactly where it is (e.g. street address, landmarks, etc.)? Also does the bus automatically stop if you are standing by the sign ect? Which side of the street do I need to be on to catch the bus to Eze Village.
Thank you for your help
Patsy

Posted by
273 posts

Once you get there ask the hotel for clarification. Those buses get crowded. You will see everyday regular local commuters standing at the stop waiting.
Check it out the day before you go to Eze

Posted by
678 posts

It's near the roundabout at the western end of Rue Barla, in front of "Eurofins". Google Maps has an old photo that is missing the sign (I think the stop moved). Approach the curb near the stop when the bus is arriving so the driver can see you. You can even hold out a hand if necessary but in the city this isn't usually required.

Is this close to where you are staying? A possible tip... you can also catch it from the Vauban bus terminal (really a glorified parking lot). This is the starting point and you\ are more likely to get a seat. In fact, any of the earlier ones could work as well. The Lignes d'Azur app works well. It has a mapping function and will guide you to the stops. And it will tell you when the next one is due to arrive.