Please sign in to post.

Need help buying Sainte-Chapelle visit tickets in April 2024 from Sainte-Chapelle website

February 24, 2024. My wife and two relatives and I are visiting Paris in April 2024, and for the past two days have been trying to book visitation tickets at Sainte-Chapelle on April 6, 2024, preferably at 10:30 a.m. While the web site shows dates in March, when I click on April all I see is faint calendar numbers —and clicking on the 6 does not produce any time slots. Per the earlier Forum discussion of this same problem, I have tries this on both my Apple Safari and on Chrome. Neither works. I sent an email to the web site several days ago, but no response. I find it hard to believe Sainte-Chapelle is not open for some reason during the month of April, especially in this the year of the Paris Summer Olympics. Is there a problem with this website? Again, nothing is posted on the website suggesting April dates are problematical. Any assistance would be deeply appreciated. Thanks/Merci.

Posted by
13952 posts

I see what you mean. On the official ticketing site I get the same thing both on my laptop and on my iPhone. I can book thru March 31. I suspect they just have not loaded the tickets for April. I'd keep looking and maybe they will be up on Friday, March 1.

PS I hate ticketing websites that make you choose # of tickets before you can check the dates!

Posted by
1324 posts

All days after March 31 are greyed out. Not just the month of April but also every other month after that. It’s simply too early to buy tickets for April.