Please sign in to post.

Navigo Pass Question

I read on another thread (and unfortunately a search turns up too many responses for me to find this particular needle) the size of the photo required for this pass. I recall it is NOT passport size. I have a photo printer here at home and if I get the dimensions, I can print these before we go!
Anybody know what size photo I need?

Posted by
5697 posts

I took an extra passport photo and cut it down to fit the holder (borrowed scissors from the RER ticket booth at CDG.)

Posted by
2047 posts

I just made copies of our drivers licenses and then cutout the pictures. They were the right size and fit onto the Navigo Pass well. By the way, no one ever checked our passes. We just tapped them for access tobuses, metros and trains.

Posted by
12 posts

The attendant at the station cut our passport photos down to the right size for the Navigo Pass. Very nice of him!

Posted by
423 posts

I made a photo copy of my US drivers license- it does not need to be any bugger than that- they will even cut it out for you at the window at Charles De Gaulle- very easy to purchase and use and is good for 10 years!

Happy Travels💫✨

Posted by
8340 posts

I had color photocopies of both passport and drivers license with me. The agent at the train station quickly chose the drivers license pictures as the preferred one to put on the pass.