Please sign in to post.

Monaco Grand Prix

My friend and I are looking at attending the Monaco Grand Prix this summer. We aren’t huge F1 fans - just really want to experience such a cool event. When looking at seats, we weren’t too sure where to sit. We’d like to be able to get up to grab snacks and drinks at cafes and be able to come back to a spot. 

We’ve been looking at Z1 (general admission) or the N, O, and P section group. It seems that both are near food and drink, but does anyone have any feedback on either section? I’m not too sure how the race logistics work and if general admission is oversold/uncomfortably crowded. 

Any feedback is appreciated! Thank you!

Posted by
15048 posts

While I can't help you with which area to stay in, you are aware that the Monaco Grand Prix is not "this summer" and is, in fact, in less than seven weeks? (May 26.)

Posted by
32788 posts

at this incredibly late date you may just have to take whatever is offered, and especially by now the hotel costs will be through the roof in Monaco and back beyond Nice and all the way to the Italian border.

Good luck!!

Posted by
16 posts

We’re aware of when the race is and have found plenty of tickets to choose from - just would appreciate any feedback on the experience in various grandstands. Thanks!