Please sign in to post.

May 2019 Eiffel Tower Tickets...

Are now available. I just wish the June tickets were available! Heads up for anyone headed to Paris in May.

Posted by
796 posts

Does the site actually work for anyone else? Currently if I choose the middle option I get selections through the end of April. If I choose summit I get dates out through May 25th but if I actually try to book anything I put in 2 people and all I ever get is "there are no products that match your selection". No times of the day have worked for me despite using two different browsers.

If the site is working for anyone can you please report your browser and any tricks you used?
I'll admit I'm baffled.
=Tod

Posted by
18 posts

I think it may mean that the May dates for the summit are sold out. From what I understand, the tickets can sell out within an hour of being released. I'd also like to know when the June tickets go on sale!

Posted by
796 posts

Thanks for the context ebonecapone - that helps.
=Tod

Posted by
28 posts

I have been trying to get tickets for May and nothing is available. I was on line the moment the month of May came up but they were already sold out. I think Robo callers, tour operators get first choice and grab all the tickets so the general public is left to purchase through them at an over price rate.

Posted by
1019 posts

I don't think they are available yet.. If you click on april 30 you can get tickets. But May is black out, so I am not sure if they are ready yet.

Posted by
28 posts

I was on the site this morning the second tickets for the last week of May came up and by the time I had clicked on my choice they were all sold out. Every day! Rob callers and companies scoop them up so fast none are left

Posted by
1019 posts

I sent email to them and may tickets are not on sale yet. Next week in April sometime

Posted by
67 posts

Thanks for the updates on this, I've been checking on and off. I hope you're right that May isn't available just yet! :-)

Posted by
3 posts

I hope this information is correct as well, as I have been watching for May to post for awhile!

Posted by
28 posts

I am not sure what everyone else is seeing when they look at the site, but when I go on there every single day in March, April, and May, through the 30th of May is blacked out. i have clicked on every single day and there are NO tickets available for any day. And I have been doing this for the last month. So either the site is not working or they are being snatched up within moments of being available on line.

Posted by
1019 posts

Yes... I get the same that they are blacked out. So that prompt me to email them and there replay was that may dates will be available April 3. Email them and see what they tell you.

Posted by
1019 posts

If you click on April 14 it , summit, 2, then it gives me 10;00; 10:30’and so on . I click led on 20;00 and it put in cart for me to see what would happen. We have to be hopeful it will be open next week for may

Posted by
470 posts

As Kim says, if you are going to the official site, it will allow you to book tickets through the 14th of April. I tried various days and there were times available from April 3th thru the 14th.. The website says, as eponecapone posted the link, that the tickets for later dates will be available the first week in April. It is hard to be patient when you are excited about going on a trip. I check everyday for tickets from the Borghese and the Last Supper.

Posted by
3 posts

I, too, received response back from Eiffel Tower office that May tix would go on sale April 3rd.

Posted by
1 posts

The tour operators have their tickets and are selling. I booked one for the 1st May in case I miss out when bookings open.
I was told 3 April May is on sale and that summit tickets are the hardest to obtain. Fingers crossed.

Posted by
9 posts

Apologies, all. I saw the summit tix available for May, but I didn't know that they had sold out!

Posted by
11 posts

I have been ‘stalking’ the website for May 2019 tickets as well. The just became available today! I bought mine for May 20. Some times are already sold out, so I’d go online and get yours now.

Posted by
30 posts

I was trying to order using google chrome and couldn’t create an account to complete the order. Couldn’t even see an option to create an account. Only an option to login as a former customer. Changed to internet explorer and voila! Created an account, ordered tickets (didn’t get first choice but got second day choice) and printed tickets off. Good luck to all!

Posted by
1019 posts

woke up at 5:30 tried on phone and notice they were up for the day in May I needed and got four for us at the time I wanted. Looks like st the time I did it, you can get tickets thru May 23

Good luck everyone, plus you need all the names in your party

Posted by
27 posts

May tickets are UP!!!!!

I've been waiting all week......never felt more happy to see tickets get released!!!

Enjoy!!!

Posted by
352 posts

Just tried and it worked. Go all the way through selecting your date and time and proving you are not a robot, and you will eventually see an option to create an account. Good luck!

Posted by
1 posts

I have extra tickets for the Eiffel Tower on Wed May 29, 2019. They are at 4PM with access to the second floor. I bought six of them and as it turns out, my husband also bought six tickets for the same date, but at 5:30, so we are keeping those. Is there anyone who needs tickets for 5/29 at 4PM?