Please sign in to post.

Lyon, France, September 2010

Can anyone recommend a VRBO in the Lyon area for the second week of September 2020 to accommodate 4 mature adult women. The rental will be for a week and must have an elevator or be ground level. We will use it as a departure point for visiting other places in southern France.

If we locate in the city area, we will probably not rent a car; if we are more in the area outside Lyon, then we probably will. Any suggestions as to which would be preferable?

Posted by
2916 posts

I see that the 2d one listed by RJean is owned by Corinne Lanneluc. We've rented from her a couple of times, although not the same apartment. The location is very good, and she's a great person to rent from. Her taste in decor is not the same as mine, but I could overlook that.

Posted by
540 posts

The Airbnb is owned by Odile. We stayed in one of her apartments in Lyon last summer, and it was perfect. I do recommend staying in Viuex Lyon, great location

Posted by
12172 posts

Make sure you are either between the Rivers or on the flat part of the old center. Between the rivers is flat. The old center is flat along the river in a band about the distance between the river and funicular. When you get to the funicular it goes up hill steeply. Make sure you're not on the hill.