Please sign in to post.

Louvre tickets

Hello, I am trying to buy Louvre tickets for 7 September but am having trouble. I can still only see dates in July and August, no dates to choose from in September. I'm using Edge, and I didn't know if that was the problem or what I might be doing wrong. I am on the Louvre's official site. Thanks

Posted by
24 posts

I was wondering that, but what I've read says you can get tickets 2 months ahead. I'll just keep watching their calendar.

Posted by
94 posts

Yeah, me too Linda. My guess is they'll make them available 1 month ahead.

Posted by
13952 posts

As long as you are using this official website you are good. And yes, I only see ticketing open thru August.

https://www.ticketlouvre.fr/louvre/b2c/index.cfm/home

You no longer need to worry about booking 2 months ahead for the Louvre since they've gone to timed entries. In fact looking on Saturday at 3P PDT, I still see times available for Sunday (tomorrow) in Paris. September may be some busier as it's convention month in Paris but you don't need to fret about the 2-month deadline.

I do recommend you go early in the day. September may still have warm temps and to me the Louvre gets quite warm in the afternoon. That's a personal preference so if it doesn't work for your schedule ignore the advice, lol!!