Please sign in to post.

Looking for lodging 3 month stay Paris Feb-April 2024

I thought I'd check here for our 3 month stay in Paris next year. Of course there's the usual VRBO, ABnB, Homelike, Spotahome, and another I can't remember. So since there is such a rich amount of experienced travelers here, I thought some may have some suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Posted by
888 posts

When I thought I might get stuck in Paris in 2021 (if I'd gotten covid and couldn't fly home) someone recommended the Citidines apartment/hotels. There are several in Paris with different price points, amenities, etc. Fortunately I didn't need it that trip but we stayed in their property in Barcelona last fall. Not luxurious but we were happy with it. It was a studio with a kitchenette - small refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner cooktop, dishwasher, fully outfitted with dishes, pans, etc. There was a 24 hr reception desk, security, wifi and laundry facilities. As said, the Paris locations are all different and offer different amenities. Some even have gyms.

Posted by
11130 posts

Look at Paris Perfect. We had incredible service from their partner London Perfect and would give
Paris Perfect a try.

Posted by
32700 posts

If they apply to you the Schengen visa waiver limits you to 90 days in any 180, including arrival and departure days. 3 months could run you pretty close.

Posted by
278 posts

Yes it could. If we have to overlap we have to overlap. It will be cheaper to rent a longterm rental than stay in a hotel. Unless I'm wrong. I've also recently found that you can apply for a 1 year visa for France. Not this time though.