Please sign in to post.

Hotels in Domme, May 2023: a/c, not too many stairs

We'll be visiting with friends who have rented a place near the Center of Domme. We'll have a car, but would like to be staying close to their place, (about 5 min. drive) near the rue de Paillole, not far from "Les Mystérieux graffiti". I've made some cancellable reservations, but we're kind of looking for a needle in a haystack: we want air-conditioning, and a place with not to many stairs. The places we've reserved are close, but not exact. Beggars can't be choosers, but I figured we might as well ask here. Many thanks,
Lisa

Posted by
82 posts

Lisa, we stayed in Domme a few years ago and it remains one of our travel highlights. Just delightful. We stayed in this airbnb and would leap at the chance to do so again if we ever return - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/594934853037177796?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&pets=0&check_in=2023-05-01&check_out=2023-05-06&source_impression_id=p3_1675093791_jZz47QaKPbsR1BZn

We were a family of four so it may be more than what you need. Car can park immediately in front of the door. I can't remember if it had AC. Enjoy Domme and the surrounding area.

Posted by
27206 posts

If you haven't already checked booking.com, you might do so. It has an "Air conditioning" filter.