Please sign in to post.

Hotel recommendation in Paris

My daughter (12 yo) and I will be going to Paris on June 27. We are looking for reasonable hotels close to market, within walking distance to Eiffel tower. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Posted by
5213 posts

No hotel recommendation near the Eiffel Tower but just wanted to remind you to book your Eiffel Tower tickets soon!

Tickets for June 27 will become available on Thursday, March 29 at 8:30am (Paris time)

Enjoy your time in PAris!

Edited to add...
My daughter and I stayed at Hotel Diana, near La Sorbonne and Notre Dame, but you can easily get to the Eiffel Tower via Metro or bus ;-)

Posted by
13946 posts

What price range is reasonable to you? It's better if you start thinking in Euro.

Posted by
13946 posts

OK, according to one of the online conversion charts $300 = about 240€. There are a number of hotels in the area that are in Rick's book. You may be able to get under that figure as well. I just looked at one of my go-to hotels right off Rue Cler (market street) and in June the rate for 2 is 149€. It's a little less expensive if you book 3 nights. Usually on my first day I walk off jet lag by walking over to the Eiffel Tower from this hotel. There's a good gelato shop on Rue Cler as well, lol!!

http://www.hotel-beaugency.com/en/

Posted by
8 posts

Thank you. I look at Rick’s book but couldnt find the list of the hotels.

Posted by
8383 posts

Hotel Relais Bosquet. Like them on Facebook for special discounts. Location perfect for what you describe. We really enjoyed our stay there.

Posted by
8 posts

Aww!! Thx. I finally found the hotel section in Rick’s book. Love this book

Posted by
45 posts

Stayed at the Hotel de Londres Eiffel when I did a Rick Steves tour a few years back. Close walk to Eiffel tower and multiple restaurants. It's close to Rue Cler. Small and quaint with a very friendly staff.