Please sign in to post.

Hotel in Paris

We just decided we would like to travel by Eurostar to Paris on June 18 and return to England on the 23. I've just started looking for hotels and so far what I've seen have been sold out. Are we out of luck? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Posted by
6887 posts

Booking.com is indeed showing lots available, including in the sub-$200/night range.

Posted by
1159 posts

Check out Relais Bosquet in the 7th. The Rue Cler market is a block away and the bus #69 covers that area. The hotel is lovely, clean, great breakfast, and very nice staff. There are lots of restaurants for last minute or late night dinner all within a couple of minutes walk. The hotel has some rooms with Eiffel Tower view, and an easy 7-8 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower as is Les Invalides. The Seine is less than a 10 minute walk. There is also a laundry facility just down the street in case anyone needs one. There are also several groceries all within a 2 3 minute walk from the hotel. It's quiet at night, and the rooms are of good size. Recently remodeled with several meal plan options that are awesome. https://hotel-paris-bosquet.com/ Easy walk to all the upscale shops and restaurants in the 8th (George V area).

Posted by
27092 posts

The Relais Bosquet looks like a lovely hotel, but is it air conditioned? I don't see a reference to a/c on its website. I wouldn't be willing to risk not having a/c in the second half of June.

Posted by
1416 posts

Try Trivago.com, Booking.com and Hotels.com

Posted by
27092 posts

Thanks, Barbara. I really did look. It seemed like such a lovely place not to have installed a/c.

Posted by
22 posts

Our past few visits we’ve stayed at Relais Bosquet. The location is perfect. There are other hotels in that area that we have stayed but this is our current favorite.

Posted by
2311 posts

Booking.com has over 300 hotels with ac rated over 8.0 available for your dates.

Posted by
1159 posts

Relais Bosquet definitely has ice-cold AC. In fact, we were there last week and cranked it down, even though it was cool outside. It is a lovely hotel, and we stayed there a lot of times previous to Rick Steve's recommendation. It was re-decorated over the COVID break, and we love the new look. Loved it before, love it more now!