Please sign in to post.

Hotel Diana Paris

Love this little hotel near the Sorbonne. However, there Fbookpage &website are still up, but they do not reply to emails & I can't get to the booking page (you click and nothing happens)....it just doesn't load. Does anyone know if it has closed?

Posted by
1823 posts

That is so odd. I was on that page before, so I tried again, both the main link in upper right corner and the link from the 'rooms' page & neither take me there. Can you see if you can book a September date and I'll try to figure out if something is wrong with my laptop.

Posted by
1823 posts

beejaybeeohio, I tried on phone too and same result. When I click book it doesn't take me to anything.

Posted by
27104 posts

I just tried with MS Edge and Chrome browsers on my PC, and neither works. Clicking "Book" at the upper right takes me nowhere.

Posted by
5687 posts

Their booking page is broken - just tried it, and in the javascript console there is an error: "caught TypeError: Failed to construct 'URL': Invalid URL." The page code is trying to construct a URL address for the booking page and can't do it.

Posted by
5687 posts

(I did stay here once myself - nice little place, easy walk over to the Jardin du Luxembourg!)

Posted by
1823 posts

Thanks everyone for making me feel better about this, at least it isn't just me.

Posted by
1307 posts

Hi Laurie Beth --
Maybe you could try to book them through Hotels dot com just to see if that portal works and to check on availability.
If all else fails, maybe call them. I think anyone at the desk will speak English.
It's a nice little hotel and worth pursuing.

Posted by
1823 posts

Sharyn, I have stayed there and loved it. I took your suggestion and tried Hotels dot com website. I tried several dates and always says shows no availability. I may call to be sure.

Posted by
201 posts

The only availability I see is thru 7/15. Everything after shows red, i.e not available. I got as far as being able to put in my personal info to secure a booking for july 11-13, so that is where I bailed. I wonder if the hotel will be closed during all the red months?

Posted by
87 posts

We were able to book a room there for June, a couple of months ago, but I cannot get the booking page to load now either (in Chrome or Safari). At the time we were initially trying to book, I emailed them about a later date, and they told me they open up reservations two months in advance. So Laurie Beth, I'd suggest you book a backup hotel now, and then try again in July, two months before your travels.