Please sign in to post.

Hotel/Apartment for 6 - June 2024

Hi, friends are planning a “girl’s trip” to Paris June 2024. Three sisters and their teen daughters (13, 15, 15) are looking for a hotel/apartment for one week.

We’ve been to Paris many times but don’t know where to direct them to look for lodging for a larger group. I’m sure they’re planning to check booking.com, etc. Hoping someone on the forum might have first hand knowledge of a nice place in single digit arrondissements or nearby neighborhoods.

Haven’t discussed budget but I’m hoping they can find something for around 500-600 euros per night. We’ve talked about timing of summer travel and the olympics and the need to book something very soon. Appreciate any help.

Posted by
3724 posts

I have no specific suggestion but I do want to mention generally that the 500-600€ is probably way too low. It’s relatively low for accommodations for June for 6 during a regular year and next year in June will be bonkers. By the way if they are looking for rooms, are they looking for 2 triples or 3 doubles?

Posted by
2141 posts

JHK, thanks for responding. They’re all family and I think they’re pretty flexible on sleeping arrangements. Honestly, I just guessed at the 500-600 euros per night.

Posted by
122 posts

Unfortunately, I think JHK is correct about the prices. With the Olympics in Paris next summer, hotel as well as apartment prices will soar. In fact, some are already advertising and the prices are eye watering.

Posted by
3724 posts

Recently, a friend suggested Le Basile Hotel in the 9th to person looking for a room for next year. I have never stayed there but it looks good so I pass it on. Double rooms in early June 2024 are around $220 per night. Take a look at the Hotel Mayet and the Astotel hotel chain.

Posted by
218 posts

I would definitely look at the Astotel brand. There are some nice amenities. For instance, at the 34B, there is a nice common area where you could all hang out and drinks and snacks in the afternoon.

Posted by
27 posts

Check out Citidines St. Germain - I stayed here for spring break a few years ago with two teens and a 12 year old. It worked out nice because the rooms were split like an Embassy suite with a bed in one room and a walk thought and then a little living room with pull out couch and a very small kitchen that we just used to heat up food and store drinks. Our window opened to the Siene and we were able to walk to Notre Dame, the Louvre, a boat cruise and walk along the river and to the metro.
https://www.discoverasr.com/en/citadines/france/citadines-saint-germain-des-pres-paris

Posted by
2141 posts

Thank you Indyhiker and Angela, I'll pass on your recommendations! Appreciate the help.